Sweetness
THE SWEETNESS
Assalamualaikum , singgah dan follow ye .; Dashboard | +Follow
Maher Zain

6572839189_8304aaeb61_b_large
Ahlan wa sahlan readers terbaik yg dikasihi ALLAH s.w.t . Update posts dekat blog hari ni , bout maher zain . He is the one of my fav singer , i just love the songs that he bring --> number one for me . I just love it too much . Huhu , not only that , he got more than one song you know . of coz you know rite ? =) uhaha . Here i give you the lists of maher zain songs , check it out yaww :

Maher Zain - Baraka Allahu Lakuma
 Maher Zain - Allahi Allah Kiya Kiya Karo 
 Maher Zain - OPEN YOUR EYES 
Maher Zain - Hold My Hand 
 Maher Zain - The Chosen One 
 Maher Zain - Awaken 
Maher Zain - Thank You Allah
Maher Zain - For The Rest Of My Life  

Banyak kan , mungkin ada lagi , tapi malas me mau buat , btw , happy readings readers . Assalam =)

Posted at 00:22 | 0 comments

|
say hai
Facebook | Twitter
Assalamualaikum . how's my new blogskin? Like it? Dah singgah tu JANGAN lupa FOLLOW blog saya tau ..

Jerit sini
;

Navigation

About Links Entries


Credits
Penat-lelah by : Speaking Bunny
Basecode by : Alia L.Joe's
Tutorial : Jaja
Background : Encik Google

- END -